Haven't done one of these in a while so here goes...
1. I feel like all I've done the past few days is procrastinate...big surprise!
2. Book shopping is always fun.
3. Right now, I can hear these things: the fan, the tv, and my son freaking out over his videogame.
4. I'm tired and overwhelmed and I'm glad it's a three day weekend.
5. The last time I didn't procrastinate was 1979 (I was eleven...lol)!
6. I might work on organizing my library this Labor day weekend.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finally writing at least one book review, tomorrow my plans include Goodwill half price sale where I hope to find some good used books and going to see Inglourious Basterds and Sunday, I want to, make that have to, finish an assignment and quiz in my College Algebra class...yuck!