I received this gorgeous award from Book Chick City. Thank you so much for thinking of me and my blog! I hope anyone reading this post will stop by her wonderful blog!
I have decided to bestow this award upon:
Tasha at Heidenkind's Hideaway While I realize I just gave her an award the other day, this award is especially fitting for her because from reading her blog, I know she likes romance novels!
Lisa at Lit and Life After looking over Lisa's blog, I realized that she has read many books about love between two people so this is why I am giving this award to her.
I received the next TWO awards from Laura at Laura's Reviews Yes, she gave me two awards and I am so very flattered! *blushing* Be sure to stop by her blog...it is exceptional!
The first award is:
This "B-I-N-G-O" Beautiful Blog Award means that this blog is:
B: Beautiful- Silly Little Mischief
I: Informative- Lost in Books
N: Neighborly- This is what I have to say...
G: Gorgeous- Stainless Steel Droppings
O: Outstanding- A Bibliophile's Bookshelf
The second award is:
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
4. Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
And these are the five blogs I'd like to pass this award to:
Lisa Kessler Writer's blog
Melissa's My World
Krista's Life or something like it...
All of the bloggers that I have passed these awards on to are great people and their blogs have some of the best content. I hope you will stop by and check them out!