I haven't done one of these in awhile. When I saw that it featured a bookish question, I had to do it!
1. Braveheart is my favorite movie because it was my first exposure to the important Scottish historical figure, William Wallace. It was so smartly and beautifully done AND it struck me so much that I predicted it would win the OSCAR that year. I saw it 10 months before the OSCARs aired...and I was right!
2. Go to page 45 of the book you're reading or of the book closest to you; go to the 6th paragraph and make a sentence out of 7 words from it: Drops the woman over her shoulder, running. (Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen)
3. I am ready for positive change and a new beginning in mine and my family's life.
4. I really need to take some long walks.
5. Take some time to yourself every once in awhile. I haven't been able to do this lately and I'm looking forward to when I can again.
6. Life needs a bit of chaos. Otherwise, it would be rather dull.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading, as usual, tomorrow my plans include having my Saturday with my mom...finally! It has been almost a month. We are doing our Mother's Day fun tomorrow. And Sunday, I want to go eat with my family (my grandmother) for Mother's Day and also meet up with my mom again!