1. What are you reading right now? STILL...Dracula in Love by Karen Essex
2. How many books have you read so far? STILL on the first one (long story)!
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? The Wedding Gift by Kathleen McKenna
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? nope
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Self-imposed...a little something called a library sale (addiction always wins)...and lunch with Mom!
Kicked myself for being a book addict (not really) and moved on...LOL!
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? no surprises
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? nope...just fine the way it is.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Well, so far it has fallen on the Saturday of my monthly library sale three times so either the date might be different next year OR I MUST RESIST THE LIBRARY SALE!!!
9. Are you getting tired yet? No...I hit my stride at night. I'm a night owl!
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Seriously? At this point, stay away from my tips or suffer read-a-thon peril...hahahaha! Just kidding...try to keep in your mind that this is for fun. It's not an Olympic triathalon!