Friday Fill-Ins was created and is hosted by Janet.
I haven't done this in awhile. I was inspired by this week's fill-in so....
1. I'm going to make a solid effort in Unputdownables's 48 Hour Read-a-Thon this weekend.
2. Books give a reader adventure and daring.
3. Perhaps today you can make it a point to say a kind word to someone or at least smile at them.
4. A reader has a true adventurer’s spirit.
5. Compassion is a gift you can give every day.
6. I really always try to finish a book, no matter how difficult.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to starting reading, tomorrow my plans include reading, possibly a library sale, reading, lunch with mom & reading and Sunday, I want to read, read, read & read!!!