I'll go ahead and answer this mid-event survey even though I've only participated for one hour so far (details below). Official update below the survey.
1. What are you reading right now? The Grip of God, Rebecca Hazell
2. How many books have you read so far? 0
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Daughter of the Gods, Stephanie Thornton
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Not really, although the boys are with their dad this weekend so no interruptions on that end. *wink*
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Self-inflicted due to an outing with my mom today. I don't anticipate any more interruptions.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? I'm surprised I haven't had a cheerleader visit me yet. Usually that happens right away. My good friend, Rebecca, and one of your co-hosts, did stop by last night though, after I posted my sign up/participation post. *hugs to her*
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? nothing I can think of right now
Books finished: 0
Pages read: 22
Running total of pages read: 22
Amount of time spent reading: 1 hour
Running total of time spent reading: 1 hour
Snacks: When I was out and about today (see below), I picked up some white chocolate covered pretzels and chewy Lemonhead & Friends. I also have microwave popcorn and Diet Coke, of course. Oh, and Fritos. :)
Notes: I had errands to do today, along with lunch with mom and we went to see The Quiet Ones (pretty good flick) so I only read for an hour total while we were out (she was driving).