1. Which thon are you choosing? Readathon, Reviewathon or both? And why? I'm going to primarily focus on the read-a-thon side. I will probably write a couple reviews, as I have a book tour stop on Friday. I have a lot of reading to do still this month.
2. Where are you from? You can be vague or specific, up to you. I'm reading from Nashville (Donelson), Tennessee
3. Say a little bit about yourself so we can get to know you if we don't already! I'm an avid reader with a huge home library (3000+ books), mom of two elementary aged boys, cat lover, writer (working on my first novel), and virtual assistant (I work from home).
4. What are you currently reading or about to pick up to read? I'm reading Book in a Month by Victoria Lynn Schmidt, Ph.D. and trying to finish Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. I'm also reading Wolf Hall and The Cider House Rules for two read-a-longs.
5. What are your goals for this Pick Your Thon?
Book in a Month by Victoria Lynn Schmidt, Ph.D. (to finish--57 pages in)
The Great Sphinx of Amun-Ra by Herbert L. Smith
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith (to finish)
Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel (one section to read for read-a-long)
The Cider House Rules by John Irving (one section for TuesBookTalk read-a-long)
White Lies by Jeremy Bates (for review on Friday at Castle Macabre)
We'll see what else I can add this week. Updates will be in a sticky at the top of the blog with my Review Copy Clean-Up and Bout of Books updates.