1. What are you reading right now? still Dante's Journey
2. How many books have you read so far? still on the first one (didn't really start seriously until 5:00pm)
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Hopefully, I will get to The Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin. 4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? I could have arranged to NOT go to the two library sales I went to, but I'm an addict so what else can I say. =O)
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? See above. My boys are actually being great (right now) and Reece is even reading with me. =O)
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? that I haven't won a giveaway yet...darn! ;O) 7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? none 8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? I always say I'll do something differently and I never do so....
9. Are you getting tired yet? nope...knock wood. 10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? they.do.not.want.to.take.any.advice.from.me! *L*