Sunday, April 11, 2010
24 hour read-a-thon--End of Event meme (in name only)
1. Which hour was most daunting for you? This last hour...I dosed off for about 30 minutes!
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Definitely Hush by Kate White and The Dark Divine is pretty engaging as well.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Why fix what isn't broken?
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? Everything...it seemed to flow more smoothly this time. Maybe because it wasn't my first time?
5. How many books did you read? as of now, I'm going to say two, but hopefully by 4pm today it will be more!
6. What were the names of the books you read? Hush, started Live a Life You Love, & working on The Dark Divine
7. Which book did you enjoy most? I'm going to say Hush
8. Which did you enjoy least? I'm not going to say I enjoyed it least (Live a Life You Love), but I do not recommend non-fiction for a 24 hour read-a-thon!
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? N/A
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I will definitely participate. I will probably be a reader again, but I might just host a mini-challenge...we'll see!