This award is designed with one purpose in mind...Pass this on to other bloggers who have awarded you in the past.
Since I've already given this award to everyone (I think) that has ever given me awards, I'm giving it to these great bloggers that I know I've never given it to:
Wordsmithonia. I give Ryan credit for inspiring me to start a "serious" book blog and if you visit his blog, you will see why. His blog is incomparable!
Being a recipient of this award affirms that this blog invests and believes in the Proximity - nearness in space, time and relationships. This blog receives this great award as a further way to reiterate that it is excedingly charming, and aims to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!
I'm awarding this to:
Melancholy Musings. I love reading her posts. She says about herself that she tends to ramble, but I find her writing funny and refreshing. Be sure to check out her blog.
In keeping with the rules of the award, which are:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
- Tasha at Heidenkind's Hideaway
- Lisa at Lit and Life
- Virginie at Virginie Says...
- Kate at The Neverending Shelf
- Melissa at Coffee, Books, and Laundry
Please be sure to visit all these terrific blogs and see what all the hype is about!