I'm back from my day out with my boys (and mom). We had a nice lunch and then saw The Jungle Book. Terrific movie! I'm trying to convince Gabe to read the book this summer for summer reading. He's my older son and not much of a reader (I'm determined to help him become one), but The Jungle Book is his favorite so maybe the book will spark his interest. Plus, it's an eBook so he can read it on his Kindle.
So, I'm officially starting now (8pm). I'm reading The Troop and looking forward to getting scared. I'll probably grab a snack too. I've made the executive decision to forego mini-challenges this time so I can focus on the reading.
1. What are you reading right now? see above
2. How many books have you read so far? 0
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? see above
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? see intro paragraph of this post
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? Nothing...yet.
How's your read-a-thon going?