I had to alter my original plans, as I didn't finish one of my books for Spring into Horror. So, these are the two I'm hoping to finish. I'll really only be participating for 12 hours (or a bit less) so we'll see how this goes. I need to finish The Troop first and then on to Akhenaten (which is a short book - 168 pages).
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I am reading from Nashville, Tennessee, USA
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The Troop...love the scary so hoping this one will have me frightened tonight.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
About the snacks...a bit of a story here. I treated my boys to a junk food supper last night. We had all the dips! I made....
Yum! There is plenty left so that's my snack plan tonight. Plus, chewy sweetarts...and coffee.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Mom of two teen sons and two cat daughters, avid reader, owner of a humongous home library (close to 4000 books, maybe more), writer, work at home (virtual assistant and inbound customer service/call center). I like to sing in my spare time (not often enough), usually at karaoke.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?