I'm a bit late with this, as The Book Tower Read-a-Thon started yesterday. This thon is hosted by, of course, Hannah at The Book Tower. Get details and sign-up (I think you still can) HERE.
The Books, Brains 'n Blood Read-a-Thon started yesterday, hosted by April and Pabkins at My Shelf Confessions. It's part of their month long Vamps vs. Zombies event. Fun, fun, fun!
- get started on The Talisman, Stephen King (for read-a-long)
- make progress on Under the Dome (also SK)
- City of Bones, Cassandra Clare (during BBB RAT)
- Forty Years in a Day, Mona Rodriguez & Dianne Vigorito (tour/review...Friday)
- Far from the Madding Crowd, Thomas Hardy (90 pages for read-a-long)
I may add to the list, or I may not accomplish what I have listed. We shall see!
Finished The White Queen, Philippa Gregory--82 pages
Gracianna, Trini Amador--277 pages (review)