I have a lot of reading to get done this week...a lot of catching up to do! I probably won't update every day. Probably just a couple of times. Here we go!
- on Monday (starting now), I have to finish The Tudor Conspiracy, C.W. Gortner and work on catching up on Far from the Madding Crowd, Thomas Hardy.
- Tuesday--finish catching up on Far from the Madding Crowd before TuesBookTalk chat at 8:30pm CST and get back into City of Bones, Cassandra Clare...have to finish before I see the movie next weekend.
- Wednesday--continue with City of Bones and hopefully finish
- the rest of the week...Under the Dome and The Talisman, Stephen King/Peter Straub.
- Over the weekend, work on Age of Desire, Jennie Fields for a review on Tuesday.
- If I have time, possibly do some reading in preparation for Sit Down and Write 4 (my write-a-thon) next week.