The tasks I completed are crossed off on my list below. I didn't get it all done, but I'm happy with what I accomplished in a busy weekend. I also completed the "Changing your RSS Feed" task at Truth, Beauty, Freedom and Books and the "Use a Website Grader" task at Smash Attack Reads.
I'd like to thank our hostesses once again. I'm looking forward to the next one!
This is the first spare moment I've had to post my starting line post! My life is quickly spiraling out of control. Aargh! Anyhoo, what shall I be doing for this illustrious event, hosted by the lovely ladies at There's a Book and It's All About Books? Here we go (but I'm not committing to anything...I have commitment issues lately):
New blog header (and button, perhaps)--yes, I think it's time for a changeReconfigured the new button...check! Update the header at Historical Fiction Connection (my blog with Marie)
- I might back up at least one of my blogs...I know I need to, but it will depend on how long it takes
- Update my calendar
Update my reading challenge stats at mychallenge blog partially done Get posts ready for FrightFall read-a-thon (starts Monday) at Seasons of Reading and Season of the Witch at Castle Macabre
- Plan and announce sign-up for Sit Down and Write 2 in November
- Put together sign-up posts for some events I want to participate in
- Get post ready for the Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge
- Post the final post for the Wolf Hall read-a-long...Yes, I'm THAT behind!
- Pick winners for two giveaways that have been over for weeks (see line above)