We are supposed to talk about our goals for our blog for the coming year. I don't really have any lofty goals here at The True Book Addict, but here are a few things I'd like to work on:
- Write and post reviews in a more timely manner. In other words...STOP PROCRASTINATING!
- Resume the posting of my feature, Addicted to the Past, and get back into posting the weekly Favorite Fictional Character hosted by Ryan at Wordsmithonia.
- Try to read and review more books from my monstrous TBR iceberg (which are all books I own in my personal library of 1700+ books...that is fiction alone!) and limit the amount of books I accept for review.
- Join less reading challenges...I mean, who was I kidding!
- Try to be less of a lurker and more of a commenter at other blogs.
- And, most importantly, stay true to myself in every aspect of my blogging.