Friday, November 20, 2009
1. We need a little Christmas, right this very minute!
2. I thought of my boys just now and it made me smile.
3. If you want something for yourself, you have to go out and get it.
4. I am blessed because I have my sons, my health and my books.
5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think that's just fine.
6. Home, family and books makes for a happy holiday.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading (I have two books to finish), tomorrow my plans include going to see New Moon (wooo hooo!) and Sunday, I want to (not really) work on my school work!
From Friday Fill-ins by Janet