What I read:
The Snow Child - Finished (391 pages)
In The Woods - 50 pages
There's the Beat the Heat, a three week read-a-thon starting today. Should I sign up? *wink*
The Classics Club Spin!!!
I wasn't going to do this, but when I saw we have all of September and October (well, October 23) to read the book, I figured, why not? I chose my list using Random.org and here you go...
1. The Phantom of the Opera, Gaston Leroux
2. The Poisonwood Bible, Barbara Kingsolver
3. The House of the Spirits, Isabel Allende
4. All the Pretty Horses, Cormac McCarthy
5. The Lambs of London, Peter Ackroyd The wheel has spoken!
6. The Bell, Iris Murdoch
7. The Mill on the Floss, George Eliot
8. What Maisie Knew, Henry James
9. Perfume, Patrick Suskind
10. The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Victor Hugo
11. The Red Queen, Margaret Drabble12. Out of Africa, Isak Dinesen (Karen Blixen)
13. The Secret History, Donna Tartt
14. Cousin Bette, Honore de Balzac
15. Blonde, Joyce Carol Oates
16. Brideshead Revisited, Evelyn Waugh
17. Northanger Abbey, Jane Austen
18. 1984, George Orwell
19. The World According to Garp, John Irving
20. A Tale of Two Cities, Charles Dickens
There you have it!