I'm not doing daily updates which is fairly obvious. But I did get a bit of reading done from my list so I thought I'd do a quick update.
- I read 155 pages of The Stone Diaries by Carol Shields so am caught up on the read-a-long (such a great book! If you haven't read it, I highly recommend it...and I'm not even finished yet)
- 27 pages in on My Lady Viper by E. Knight (my review is due on Friday so I will have it finished by tomorrow night, God willing)
- Get up to date on the reading for The Strain read-a-long...in time for the first check-in on Friday
- Finish reading Daughter of the Gods by Stephanie Thornton by the end of the read-a-thon
- Possibly start reading my Classics Club Spin title, Queen Margot by Alexandre Dumas
How is your Bout of Books going?