Hosted by Suey and Danielle at the Bloggiesta blog on March 22, 23, and 24.
Time to work on perfecting our blogs and other blog related tasks...and to connect as a community.
Well, didn't get everything on my list done, but actually accomplished quite a bit. Not too bad. I'm happy about it. =O) Everything I worked on/completed is in the list directly below.
I'm a bit late doing my starting post and I've already been working on a few things. Woot! I'll list my completed tasks first:
- New header and background for the Seasons of Reading blog--done
- move Google Reader feeds over to Bloglovin' and I have to say I'm very happy with it--done
- sign up for/do posts for Once Upon a Time VII and Spring Reading Thing--done
- mini-challenges completed: The Picky Girl--Feed Readers
- Update reading challenge stats on my challenge blog--partially done
- created a spreadsheet for my books reviewed/books to be reviewed--partially complete
- posted the 1001 books widget on this blog and challenge blog--done
What I'm still hoping to work on:
- Update reading challenge stats on my challenge blog
- Update my books read tabs/pages
- make a review spreadsheet that I can post in a tab/page on the blog
- post sign ups for the Spring into Horror Read-a-Thon in April
- decide on dates and post sign ups for Sit Down and Write 3
- reconfigure my 101 Fantasy Reading Challenge and post about it
- post the 1001 books widget that Heather shared with me on my blogs
- see if there are any mini-challenges I'd like to do
- try to join in on at least one Twitter chat
I will mark things as done as I go along. Ole!