My score was 271 words per minute.
8% faster than the national average.
According to the app, if I maintain this reading speed, I could read:
- War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy in 36 hours, 7 minutes
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone in 4 hours, 44 minutes
- Lord of the Rings in 29 hours, 26 minutes
- 1984 by George Orwell in 5 hours, 28 minutes
- The Bible in 47 hours, 50 minutes
I could read 3.6 books on my Sony Reader before recharging.
Quite interesting! I'm 8% faster than the national average? Who woulda thought! And I thought I was a painfully slow reader. Now we know that my slow reading during read-a-thons is due to distraction and time wasting. I've been found out! *L*
If you would like to check out the app for yourself, click the image below. Have fun and come back and share what you got!
Source: Staples eReader Department