The read-a-thon starts at midnight! Can you tell I'm excited?!
This is the official starting line post for the read-a-thon and my reading plans and list as well. Remember, you do not have to sign in tonight. You can sign in whenever during the week that you start reading. Just remember to sign in so you will be entered in the INTERNATIONAL giveaway for the two SIGNED copies of The Queen's Pawn by Christy English.
Here is my plan for the read-a-thon...I'm going to try to read one book a day! I know, I know! You're thinking, "this from the girl whose read-a-thon participation is usually a major fail." Well, I'm going to really go for it this time. You see, I have a stack of 8 ARCs/for review books left over from 2010 that I really must get read and reviewed. One of them I have already started so... Plus, I have to read the section of The Sword of Shannara by Terry Brooks for my TuesBookTalk chat on Tuesday and I need to read a little bit of The Monk by Matthew Lewis for my 1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die book club on Goodreads...before I get behind! So here is my list and a nice pic of my book stack. Next, I'm off to decide what reading challenges I'm going to sign up for and sign up so I can count all my reading this week toward challenges...YEAH!
- Dante's Journey by JC Marino
- Captivity by Deborah Noyes
- Blood and Silk by Carol McKay
- Once Wicked, Always Dead by T. Marie Benchley
- The Lucifer Code by Charles Brokaw
- The Half-Made World by Felix Gilman
- The Monk by Matthew Lewis (reading a bit for book club)
- The Sword of Shannara by Terry Brooks (reading a bit for book chat)