Choose from these genres:
The number of books that have to be read are 1, 2, or 4....very easily accomplished!
This challenge runs from September 1st through October 31. A very Halloween appropriate challenge!
So now, without further ado, here are the books I have chosen to read (I'm doing four!):
(Addendum: I'm adding a couple more books to the pool because I need to read these before the movies come out in October)
1. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
(I'm also reading this for the Literature by Women group at B & N Book Clubs)
2. 206 Bones by Kathy Reichs
(ARC I won from Library Thing)
3. The Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
4. Elsewhere by William Peter Blatty
5. The Road by Cormac McCarthy
6. Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane
I'm excited that my first challenge is in one of my favorite book genres--horror and the like! I am SO ready to begin!